Monday, July 5, 2010
No one is here anymore. I tried reaching out, mostly to the people I find easily to reach to. No one lives here anymore. Not in the summer at least. It's understandable, it just sucks. The only people who are left, who I have vaguely made attempts to see seem to have lots of summer plans. Which is again understandable, but sucks.

I only get to see my boyfriend and Athens friends on the weekend when I can travel to them. I know it's completely useless for any of them to drive here to see me for just a few hours one day, but I daydream about it. I can't help myself. There's plenty of shopping opportunities around me. You could go shopping and then come to my place for dinner or I could meet you somewhere or else I could... is how this fantasy plays out in my head with a variety of characters. I hate the idea that I have to pay for the gas to get there, travel all by myself after working all day (which feels just like being alone all day except with added pressure and an ounce of terror) and then get hassled by mother to make it back in time for dinner Sunday night. I left my good pillows there. I get the laziest Southern accent there. I miss having free time.

Degrassi has reminded me to be thankful though, cause at least I don't have gonorrhea.
(Degrassi the Next Generation, of course. Season 4, Emma goes to the Ravine, gives Jay head and gets gonorrhea in return. Yes my life is much better than that.)
posted by Songs of Love at 11:52 PM |

0 Comments: