Wednesday, April 7, 2010
I wish I could control my reactions to Kevin Devine. Really, I wish I could. I'm not sure if I only stumple upon him when I'm depressed or if he helps solidify the feeling.

This week is just a blip in the great big beautiful wave that is your year. Have a lovely evening and a sunny, pale afternoon tomorrow.
- Lindsay

I should have listened to her advice, been smart and shaken it off, but it's so much easier to slip into it when the floor is puddling with insecurity. Manchester Orchestra, Rilo Kiley, Kevin Devine. Select songs from The Format. Let's make a playlist. It'll just play in the background, reinforcing all your doubts. As long as it stays away from Elliott Smith you'll be okay. Just stick to the living, to pretending.

It's too hard to pretend to be just fine. I'm okay, okay.
A mix to break. A mix to break your heart.
posted by Songs of Love at 2:22 AM |

0 Comments: