Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Facebook ads, they're supposed to be geared towards the individual with the account. So because I'm a young female, why do you think I want to try some never-gonna-work celebrity diet? Ew! Get outta my face!!

Today Facebook ads, you went too far. Too far! WTF, why on earth would I want to see Hanson on my birthday?!?! Seriously?!?!

I don't care if their new stuff sounds like U2 acoustically. I don't really like U2 that much. Partner up with last.fm and then get back to me on what music I should be listening to, thank you very much stupid facebook ads.
posted by Songs of Love at 2:57 PM |

2 Comments:

At October 2, 2008 at 6:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
I don't blame you on the outrage.
My facebook thinks I'm gay, so half of the time the ads are for gay singles sites.
It is VERY frustrating.
 


At October 6, 2008 at 1:18 AM, Blogger Songs of Love said........
That's very judgemental of facebook. And pretty crazy that they can do that.
But also pretty funny.