Tuesday, July 6, 2010
When I think about it, no one ever writes me apologizing or asking for forgiveness. I am always making idiotic mistakes and then asking someone to forgive me. I don't do it often, I also don't pick many fights. But I have to wonder how much I have grown as a person if I am still hurting people in ways that could have been easily avoided.

You can't live your life expecting God to wipe all your sins clean and people to forget all your faults and misgivings. It's your responsibility to make it better, to straighten the situation or the relationship out as best as your ability. OR to just live with the consequences. That's usually how people grow. It makes them stronger.

What am I missing? Why am I still acting so weak?
posted by Songs of Love at 12:49 AM |

1 Comments:

At July 7, 2010 at 2:30 AM, Blogger Sarah Loves to Bake said........
you're only human, no worries :)