Wednesday, April 10, 2013
I had a strange dream about Sebastian last night.  I was at some diner like place in Athens with Lindsey and he was having dinner with this kid I used to go to school with, who is so unimportant I forgot his face & name as soon as I woke up.  Lindsey & I were at a table of people like Shane & the Kelsey who lived next door to us and for some reason Lindsey had to walk me up to him to say hi. And he was all, no big deal.  Left Argentina, moved to your old college town.

I woke up thinking, "What the fuck made me dream about him?" I haven't spoken to him in over 5 years.  I never talk about him.  Have I been thinking about Argentina more lately?  Maybe.

All I know is if you're going to move to my continent, country, state, & my old college town you better get in touch with me!

Anyway, I spent the day thinking about him.  I wonder if he's happy.  I wonder if he went into music journalism or just stayed on the broader journalism path.  I wonder if he's living with that girlfriend of his now.

I kind of miss him.  In the sense that he was there for me during a lot of hard times with my family, without ya know, physically being there. I wrote a lot back then but I don't think I ever showed it to him.  I'm pretty sure I did once and he laughed at me.  Fucker.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 11:56 PM |

0 Comments: