Wednesday, October 29, 2008
On her albums Regina Spektor makes all these cool noises with her mouth and you kinda wish you could do that too. If you're me, you really really wish you could.

Then you start thinking, well how do you move your mouth to make those sounds? Will I look wierd moving my mouth like that? Then you see Regina live. She is the heroine of this story, so of course she's amazing. She sits at her piano, and drums on a chair while playing the piano, and then she sings and you wonder if you could ever multi-task like her.

Then you hear her background and realize she's been through so much. I still wonder who has her first piano. Did they give it back to her grandfather?

Somedays aren't yours at all

They come and go

As if they're someone else's days

posted by Songs of Love at 12:28 AM |

2 Comments:

At October 30, 2008 at 4:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
Here is a fact: I love Regina Spektor more than is probably healthy. I want to be her when I grow up. When I first saw her onstage in person, I CRIED.

You are a clever lady. "Heroine of the story." =)
 


At November 1, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Blogger Songs of Love said........
Your 1st time...wasn't that my first time? ...and you cried? =]