Thursday, September 10, 2009
I am very confused. Are you upset with me for being depressed and snapping at you? And so you spent all this time being mad at me, which just makes me more depressed? Well now you know how to make me feel like shit. Good job.

I can't tell if she's going through something worse than this, but I can't reach out to her because she makes it difficult to just approach her. Work today had that shitty feeling of being excluded without anyone else noticing. I had the overwhelming urge to go to the bathroom and just cry. Except crying at work depresses me even more. I only did that once, two summers ago when Uncle Jim died, and I sobbed quietly enough for no one else to notice.

So isn't this a great way to study for my dance test? I thought so too.
I just hope one day I can lay this emotion out in my writing, and harness the raw hurt to help somebody else.
posted by Songs of Love at 12:08 AM |

0 Comments: