Wednesday, August 26, 2009
I feel so busy and I know Libby is being neglected.
Right now I am up to my neck in reading, work, and Gamma Sig.
I work 3 days a week, which is starting to feel a little overwhelming. I signed up to be a volunteer at Bear Hollow on weekends, and possibly Fridays. There's the possibility of doing park work, helping take care of the animal, and a variety of other jobs I could get. I'm really excited and I hope this commitment will help me keep up my hours, since my mornings are the only real time I have left to give. I'm thinking about reducing my Thursday hours, but that's the one shift at Bolton that needs the most right now.

I guess in the end you have to take care of yourself first. Without a sane mind one really can't help others.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 2:43 PM |

0 Comments: