Monday, October 18, 2010
People have already started joking about senioritis, but I don't see how they can get it again in college. This semester has been loaded with reading, paper writing, and quizzes for me. Not to mention all the responsibility heaped on me to make appointments and secure my graduation path and to not fail life once I'm out of college. After all the stress of sophomore and junior year I am working hard to raise my GPA enough so when I graduate I can be proud of it.

Libby's taken a sad three month hiatus because of all of that and my time consuming summer job. They apparently want me to work winter break which would be really nice to get paid a fair wage again. They also want me to return next summer to help with their convention at the end of July. My boss had mentioned possibly finding a full-time position for me at the office and I'm hoping that if she was serious about it she will mention it again in December.

All this forward thinking has me pondering my future nonstop. It scares me all the way down to the marrow in my bones. I don't have a life plan like Leslie. I'm not confident in my career possibilities, like Lindsey and Lindsay who are going to be amazing teachers. I don't even have the guts to live out my life like Red or Ashley and Travis. I know I have to be reasonable. But no matter how smart I try to be I worry I'm going to end up living with my sister, Fitz, and at least one dog for the rest of my life. ...at least its a step up from my parent's basement?

Oh yeah, Fitz says HI!
posted by Songs of Love at 3:43 AM |

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Just cause I have a plan does not mean that I know where I am going with my life!