Thursday, December 9, 2010
I realized today that Ryan Adams has had his heart broken so many fucking times. I used to love Come Pick Me Up. I felt like with a little bit of wine I could slip right into this song, belt it out whenever I needed to feel strong instead of weak. The air outside doesn't even feel cold. Just crisp. Lindsay said I'm really good at one liners in my writing. I write my best stuff when I'm depressed. I'm giving myself a month to let my heart breath and weep and lament. After that I'm crushing down on it with as much brutal force as abandonment issues will allow me.

Now all I can see is remnants of poor Ryan's broken heart. I mean his album titles SCREAM it: Heartbreaker. Love Is Hell. Love is hell? Oh c'mon Ryan, don't you mean love is Just like Heaven? NOPE. He was totally right.
posted by Songs of Love at 1:55 AM |

0 Comments: