Saturday, February 19, 2011
So that I can keep up, I am going to start keeping a running list of my friends who are engaged. It has gotten intense post-Christmas. A few of them are my really close friends and I better be invited to the wedding! I've known one since 3rd grade and known of the other since 7th grade. It's so strange seeing old friends become old enough to get married. It's hard to see old friends past that initial memory, the one that stays at the very center of the friendship, but it gives me incredible joy to see them so happy and in love.

Recently Engaged:
1. Leslie (+Ryan)
2. Lindsay F. (+Marc)
3. Caroline (+Daniel)
4. Natalie
5. Brooke
6. Mallory
7. Rachel
8. Nicole
9. Gaby

I'm 22. It's time to face the facts that my friends are getting married. I'm sure the numbers will increase after graduation. Here are the current totals:
3 - Sorority Sisters are now married.
5 - Friends who got married in college/college age


Why this is all okay:
1) Weddings are lots of fun!
2) Weddings have great food!
3) There will be cute single guys.
posted by Songs of Love at 12:23 AM |

0 Comments: