Sunday, March 6, 2011
Oh boys, boys, boys. Cool your jets. Take some time when you get home and think about this friend request, really think about it, and if you are going to send it tonight, please please please don't include a message. Play It Cool Boy needs to make it in the hands of all those awkward high school boys once they start college.

I had a lot of fun tonight and I made the very bold step of befriending a guy at a party. Having gone to the same high school was really my only life jacket topic when the party mysteriously emptied but thankfully the party rose again with a kickass dance floor. Boy tried to convince me he could throw awesome dance parties but he had the most basic set of awkward white boy dance moves. Maybe he does have good taste in music, but I've been kind of spoiled with top notch Dance Partyyys and I just have very high standards set.

How does one politely say: It was really nice meeting you and I'm so so glad you didn't ask for my number but if I accept your friend request please don't facebook stalk me. ???

Congratulations in order for me, from me:
1) 2 parties, 2 Strongbows generously spaced: easily sober & capable of driving home and no future hang over for me.
2) Drove a boy home for walking me to my car in a sketch part of town: did not get hit on, except minor invitation to hang out at 3am, did not have to share my number.
3) Made a new friend at the second party: did not look like a complete loser.
4) Wore a kickass top & kitten heals & skinny jeans & leather jacket: looked adorable/sassy.
posted by Songs of Love at 2:59 AM |

1 Comments:

At March 6, 2011 at 8:33 PM, Blogger Sarah Loves to Bake said........
:)

this made me smile. LOVED the outfit description.