Tuesday, March 1, 2011
My last undergraduate midterm: 2:00 Park Hall. Technically it's a 2 part, 2 day midterm.

I've always had a problem of putting seniors on pedestals. They're older and have been here longer and they're obviously so much cooler and they are SO MUCH smarter than meager little me. I've always hated pedestals. I always expect senior year to be more of an ego boost, but I feel no different. And it doesn't matter. What underclassmen think of me as a senior means nothing now. I'm still trying to figure it all out. I'm still a kid.

But maybe it's time for me to make mistakes somewhere else. Maybe a move will cure my nightmares. Maybe a move will push me into my deepest corporate fears. A vacation in the real world. And then a graduate program, my choice. Finally a chance where I get to really look at schools and programs and make my own choice.

What if you believe me? Everything is brilliant.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 3:07 AM |

0 Comments: