Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The best way to not study is to go to dinner with a best friend and her dad. Met him for the first time ever, scared about the impression I'd make. I was myself, though, and we all had a great time. Her family is beautiful in the important way and I know that's a big factor on why she's so lovable.

But this is for Super J! Cause I seem to be a sucky friend, upstairs on her laptop while she's downstairs with everyone else. But I hope it's worth it, i'm transferring her photos to our own secret facebook album so that we can enjoy today's photo(s) of the day, everyday! Super J is my favorite superhero for one huge reason: she brings so much sunlight into my life. When I'm down she'll tell me some cure by finding beauty in the little things. When you're sad or nervous or just not feeling well, eat sprinkles with your food. The bright colors alone will make you smile.
When it's sunny out, picnic! Or study in the Founder's Garden on North Campus. If there's a good wind and a bright sun, take a walk through North Campus. Don't get crushes on boys who aren't famous because the thought behind a crush is much better than the boy himself. Dream big! Anyone can be a Teen Vogue Fashion It Girl! Do what makes you happy.

The other week you asked me if I kept any of your texts. I try to keep them all, but I've ended up with the best:

Super J to the rescue!

Gossip Girl tonight! And i NEED to see you soon! for my sanity and heart.

HAPPY almost BIRTHDAY JILLIAN! I LOVE YOU DEARLY! I SEND A GIGANTIC HUG!

Seeing you was a wonderful bright spot in my day!

You always bring such a big smile to my face, and you're right, that is a really good quality to have in a friendship! Love you Super J!
posted by Songs of Love at 9:02 PM |

1 Comments:

At November 1, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
pretty much the best post EVER! It's quite swell to know that wonderful people in this world exist and can be friends. Love to you dearest Jill! and i'm glad that we are friends!

popsicles, love, and jacobs (of course as in marc by marc,)
J!