Thursday, January 29, 2009
The moment I said it, the moment I opened my mouth.

Imogen must secretly know me. (We are twitter friends now.)

It's funny how committed I am to doing my latin homework, yet I haven't really started it at all. I'm going to passionately fail my first test in there, and people who hear me speak about my love of Cicero will be flustered as to why I suck so badly. Quae cum ita sint, Catelina, perge quo coepisti, egredere aliquando ex urbe, patente porte, proficiscere!

Meanwhile I sit here watching my recycling build up, throwing chocolate chips down my throat like cough drops, and marveling over my hair. Vain, yes I know, but I washed it and straightened it and then went to work and had to wear it up and wear a hat over it all night and it still looks good. Going downtown good, I'd say. Coincidentally, since I am pissed.

I called Nadia & Nancy is over and they're playing dress up and taking pictures to prove it. Why am I here in Athens, and not Kennesaw? I really need to see these imitations of frumpy grandma, lovechild, eleven year old, etc. I need this like now, kthanx.
posted by Songs of Love at 11:51 PM |

0 Comments: