Tuesday, April 14, 2009
I should be asleep, or in the shower, or finishing my latin, or cleaning. I guess I'm about to do one or 2 of those. My parents & grandparents & maybe my sister are coming tomorrow. It's a good thing because I left my hair dryer & straightener at my house. It's a bad thing because my room is a mess, I'm still a mess, and I need to pick up my new medicine after class, which will be when they get here. And through all this frustration I get what? A free dinner out and bickering over which way to go to get there and a "relaxing" time? Probably.

I love my family, I should stop bitching. I'm just stressed and frustrated. I'm presenting my project on The Temper Trap's Sweet Disposition on Thursday, but I keep losing my voice. And I'm so not musically smart enough to break the song down into all of the key things we've talked about. I mean, I heard it might be in D, but I can't tell which key it's in on my own.

Anyway, I wanted to thank a few of you for the support you've been giving me. Even though I don't have much to look forward to or any new celebrations to get me out of this, I still feel a lot better, well not a lot like a huge amount, but I do feel better. I know I'm still being vague and not explaining anything, but I'm just not ready to talk about this yet. I will get around to thanking you personally though. Just let me get through tomorrow first.
posted by Songs of Love at 11:37 PM |

0 Comments: