Monday, April 6, 2009
Play It Cool Boy

1 - Nature of The Experiment by Tokyo Police Club
2 - Positive Tension by Bloc Party
3 - Silver by Beulah
4 - Tied Up Too Tight by Hard-Fi
5 - Slow Hands by Interpol
6 - Love of The Loveless by The Eels
7 - In The Morning by The Coral
8 - Heartbeats by José González
9 - Twin Falls by Built To Spill
10 - Save Me by Embrace
11 - If Work Permits by The Format
12 - Home by Great Northern
13 - Wolves by Josh Ritter
14 - Man Overboard by Kristoffer Ragnstam
15 - Good Day by Jukebox The Ghost
16 - Original Boy by The Days
17 - Technicolor Eyes by Backseat Goodbye
18 - One Star Army by The Crickets
19 - Dark Blue by Jack's Mannequin
20 - Boy With A Coin by Iron & Wine
21 - A Great Wind More Ash by Anathallo
22 - Lights by The Editors

Notes on the mixtape:
Tokyo Police club has the perfect opening/closing songs for mixtapes because they're quick and to the point. There's no fluff to them. They just begin and then when it's said, they end it. The overall theme is quickly apparent.

He said you're just as boring as everyone else
When you tut and you moan
And you squeal and you squelch
He said that you're just as boring as everyone else
Nothing ever happens

Things replace things
Days replace days
Things replace things

She said I'm going use my teeth and my claws
She said I'm going use my teeth and my claws
She said I'm going use my teeth and my breasts
I'm gonna make it happen
She said

Labels: ,

posted by Songs of Love at 11:24 PM |

0 Comments: