Sunday, March 15, 2009
Sometimes, which is really all the time, I wish I could hear the soundtrack to my life. I believe you make your own soundtrack by the choices you make and the places you go and the things that you do. I just wish I could speed up time and listen to the good tracks, and know that everything I've been through and all those sad tracks, were worth it. Lindsey and I think that our lives are being forced into limbo until the summer starts and then we will finally be out of limbo. I like the soundtrack of limbo, because it's not so sad and it doesn't hurt as much to hear, but I crave the excitement of getting out, of all the notes and chords I've yet to hear.

And here are the things I know: Time will never be what my watch says. Time passes too fast when you just want it to stop, and time passes too slow when all you wish for is a lifetime in a minute. It'll just never be what it really is, hands moving over a clock. And then the rain starts.
- Upstream by Melissa Lion

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a pulse. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
- Stefenie Meyer
posted by Songs of Love at 1:22 AM |

0 Comments: