Sunday, March 1, 2009
Happy Birthday Leslie!

This week (very ambiguously: the end of last week and this whole week) is a week of celebration. Two of my close friends have their 20th birthdays this week, this is my 100th post, I got to see Nadia, my elbow isn't infected, and oh yeah MARY MOVED OUT!!! FINALLY!!!!

NEWS UPDATE (delivered with an emotional twist):

1 - I fell down stairs at work and cut my elbow...2 centimeters deep. I very casually drove home, bandaged it better, called Haley to pick me up, went to the ER, got stitches, and became a robot. I'm not supposed to bend my elbow or else the stitches are going to come out. Well please, those stitches are going to fall out because I need my other arm.

2 - Mary FINALLY left! Roomie L went Erin Brockovich on my apartment management's ass 2 weeks ago. She was supposed to be gone last week, then Monday then Friday. But she fucking haunted us until Saturday when she finally returned our shit and took hers (and stole our Gossip Girl poster) and did not say goodbye to me. Well good riddance bitch. Be gone from this city Catiline! Depart from the gates of the city and take those friends of yours with you!

3 - I'm very sorry. You know who you are.

THINGS I CANNOT DO WITHOUT MY RIGHT ARM:
1 - Drive well.
2 - Apply make-up. I'm learning how to do it left handed. It takes 2 to 3 times as long.
3 - Put my hair up.
4 - "Properly" blow dry or straighten my hair.
5 - Write normally.
6 - Everything.

Bitchfit Time:
I can't take my own pictures anymore. I have to have other people hold my dear camera and either I'll look through, find my shot and click it or I dictate my shots to people. At the end of last night's Bye Bye Mary Celebration I had to just let it be and let Lindsey take all my pictures. Now I have no idea what to expect.

Good New Quote:
"Jillian doesn't believe in candid photos of herself." - Lindsey explaining my abnormalties to the new people I was talking to.
posted by Songs of Love at 2:50 PM |

1 Comments:

At March 1, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Thank you for the birthday wishes