Friday, February 20, 2009
Yo lib, what's up?!

Yes, it's Friday night and I'm updating my blog. I have my reasons, but that doesn't mean you're not going to still think I'm a total dork.

Reason One:
Nadia was supposed to come up today but didn't feel well. I didn't know for sure until getting off work tonight.

Reason Two:
I am driving home early tomorrow morning to drive to North Carolina to be there for my Grandma's birthday. I miss her.

Reason Three:
I never update this, so why hide out just because it makes me look like a dork when I admit to not doing anything cool on a Friday night. Things need to get done, like my whites. (I didn't realize I wore so much white in the past two weeks, but I guess if you factor in that I normally change shirts once a day, not so abnormal for me.)

NEWS:
I keep talking about mixtapes and people are starting to riot over not getting one. As a mixtape artist, you should realize that I actually take lots of time on my mixtapes. Making a good mixtape is like an art form. So please, guy. I got this one.

The one I'm currently working on is, at least I think, beautiful. I have finally surmised that it gives off a certain mood and feeling - being emotionally over with someone. You have to recall a few key memories and then you realize, it's over. You have no more emotional attachments to that person. And sometimes it feels awful, a part of your past becomes worthless, unable to be rewritten. And sometimes it feels good and empowering.


Does anyone else notice that I'm constantly changing the formatting of my posts?
posted by Songs of Love at 11:49 PM |

0 Comments: