Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Dear Post 95,
I've been really really REALLY busy lately. So busy that some of my followers (I sound like I'm conducting a cult) have taken notice and have spoken up. Let's go to Meeting Wizard and find a time where we can meet up. Monday's I'm at the radio station for digital media, Tuesday's I have Gamma Sig meetings, Wednesday I'm back at the radio station for Liner Notes, and Thursday and Friday I'm working at Bolton. Oh. Well....let's do weekends.

Oh wait, we can get coffee after Chapter on Tuesdays! Wait, no. I have to go to bed early Tuesday nights for my 8 am. Ok, we could kick it Wednesdays if I'm not studying for a test or quiz that night....okay dear blog. We'll find a way to meet some how. On the darkside of the moon? No, not my style. How about like when I'm not going crazy?
Thanks libi!

Love ya,
Jill
P.S. How about we keep this little impossible schedule thing to ourselves? Sound good?
posted by Songs of Love at 2:18 PM |

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Blogger shapeshifter said........
I love you.