Monday, February 23, 2009
Hello bed.
I can't wait to visit you soon!

Lindsay lent me The Time Traveler's Wife and I am in love. I've come across plenty of good books lately, but this is more than good. My mind wanders off trying to wrap itself around the paper sculptors Clare makes. How they must look, how they must feel. How does she see it in her head? How beautiful must she have made that two bedroom flat. How hard it must be to know so much that you haven't lived yet, yearning for these events to become memories and then once you've experienced them all, what's left to wait for? How much of a future lies after that?

In the world of literature, Clare is my Artemis and my Venus. She very carefully wields the two opposite sisters into one being, one soul. And dear God, she's sexy!
posted by Songs of Love at 10:37 PM |

0 Comments: