Friday, March 6, 2009
So since I nicknamed my blog Libi, I had this revelation, that my blog has a mascot. Do you remember Sabrina the Teenage Witch? How could you forget it?! Well my blog's mascot is Libby, the mean head cheerleader. Think about it, she was always trying to get Harvey and just epic failed the whole way through. I don't ever really feel sorry for the villains, but Libby just broke my heart. She never had a love interest. I feel ya girl.

Director! Director! Rewrite the script!!! Libby and I need someone to blog about!

PS: This song is totally from the show's soundtrack. It's still in my car....eek, yes.
PPS: Kaitlyn would like one too.
PPS: OMG Smash by The Murmers screams the '90s and good memories!
posted by Songs of Love at 1:39 AM |

1 Comments:

At March 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I really like this entry for some odd reason. It's so you.