Wednesday, March 18, 2009
The irony here is I'm not ready, not in the least, but this song is so true of my life right now.
Old classmates please drop all your pens, don’t write a word cause I won't reply and I’m not bitter, no it's just I’ve passed that point in my life.
You know how you have those friends on facebook, who you're not actually friends with, and you were being kind by adding them, and you still see them around, but neither one of you are going to spark a conversation anytime soon? I've been deleting those people the past few weeks. It's kind of annoying having to search through your whole friends list for someone you can live without. What's even worse is debating the possibility of having a class with these people in the future, in which case it might seem in bad taste to delete them now.

I’m trying to find truth
in words, in rhymes, in notes
in all the things I wish I'd wrote.

In the back of my head I wonder if I have enough determination to write for a living. Are there enough thoughts in my head to write about? I need a back up plan. Why not do what I love?
posted by Songs of Love at 1:00 PM |

0 Comments: