Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Two finals down, two left. After tomorrow I'll be finished, and then all I have left holding me to Athens is work Thursday & Friday and my doctor's appointment Friday. I have until 5 to be at work on Thursday, so I hope to be able to clean my room and pack all day. Right now you have to hop over some things right after you get in the room and then the rest is a wild maze with papers everywhere.

Lola is only going to be in Johns Creek for 4 or 5 days next week so I'm seeing her Monday. I haven't seen her and Caroline and Megan since Lola's birthday, and I miss them dearly. I believe Caroline is staying in Atlanta this summer, and I know Lindsey and Megan will be in Johns Creek, but I have no idea about Lola. I myself am not sure if I'll be home for a week, a month, or all summer. I might end up working at Bolton this summer because I'm too lazy to apply for a job anywhere else in Athens, and it provides me with free meals.

I have a tentative schedule for now, but I have no idea how it will end up. Right now I'm signed up for both Roman culture and Greek culture. They're both taught by my latin professor from this semester, so that could be very weird. I prefer Rome & Latin and Jenn prefers all things Greek, but I'm willing to try it. I'm kinda afraid the classes will be errily similar and I'll be constantly confused.

One more day!
posted by Songs of Love at 6:49 PM |

0 Comments: