Wednesday, June 3, 2009
When you feel completely lost and disconnected, is there any need to hold back?
I'm going to let it rip, in complete honesty, in my latest creation.
I've told my biggest secret, what's more devastating and self depreciating than the truth?

It's funny that the truth is all I wanted. The truth is what I seek. But when you know the truths I know, being so misguided isn't such a bad thing. Maybe it is better to wait and grow up and mature some more before letting the full truth in.

I just got back from vacation, I'm returning to Athens to work, but I fear fate will be bringing me back to my parents house more than I'm ready for. I just need a little time away. Maybe just 2 more years, maybe one additional full year in Buenos Aires with my dream.
posted by Songs of Love at 9:59 PM |

0 Comments: