Sunday, October 11, 2009
Disappointment. Again. It makes me the worst company. It makes me feel so frighteningly alone.
It's always you and it's always me. Just like Rumor personified in the Aeneid, you search for me when things change and like the Furies you just run rampant ruining what I have. Embarrassed, rejected and confused. I said too much, I always say too much.

This is where I run out of words
That describe how I'm so damn hurt
This is where I fumble and fold
And take what I'm told

I'm perfecting my This Blows mix. It doesn't help.
I deserve the whole story. I don't deserve to have feelings that fester like this.
Let's be honest, it hurts being so unsure and feeling rejected. When do I get to know the full story? How else can I make up my own mind and heart?
posted by Songs of Love at 3:49 PM |

0 Comments: