Monday, April 15, 2013
Three weeks is a very long time to go without talking to someone you're used to having around.  Three weeks is nothing when you travel a lot and the other person has a busy life.  I met my cousin's girlfriend for the first time this weekend and she reminded me so much of one of my favorite hometown friends.  The friend and I have hardly seen each other over the past year and she's about to leave to study abroad, which sadly, will feel not so different.  These days you can always Skype and there is nothing quite like receiving something in the actual mail.  Still, that doesn't erase the fact that we've been fools in friendship.

But I always seem to be the fool.  I have a roommate offer, but it wouldn't be until the end of June.  My big work event is in the end of June and I swore I wouldn't move during the dead of summer.  I'm a fool, not an idiot.

I have so many questions now.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 10:59 PM |

0 Comments: