Wednesday, November 4, 2020

This song has helped a lot with the anxieties of this year. It’s pretty fitting for this week. 

I’m not sure where I first discovered Adult Mom but I put them on my baby sitters club mix last year. This year I decided to dive into more female artists and went back and listened further. I love this album. 

What a year of female artists it’s been. New albums by FKA Twigs, Bully, Taylor Swift, and so many other good ones.

I’ve played them over and over for my garden. And Lizzo and Beyoncé and Jenny Lewis. The first frost came this week and it’s dark by 6:00pm so it’s a little harder to feel peace and relief in my garden work. At least the cats are back to snuggling with me.

I had a flash of a memory the other week but there are missing pieces that I can’t remember. I tried to sleuth it out in my email but there was no clear answer. It bothers me that I can’t remember the whole situation. 


My stomach feels sick when I think about the things I've messed up/It is exhausting to feel like you're bad at everything

But also...

it is okay/to feel doubt




Labels: ,

posted by Songs of Love at 11:25 PM |

0 Comments: