Sunday, October 12, 2008
Lies I tell myself to make it all seem okay and the truths behind them.

Friday:
I told everyone I was doing much better. lie.
I nearly fainted in Kroger a few hours before the party.

I told myself I would take it slow at the party. lie.
I can't even remember the end of the party.

Saturday:
I told Summer that my sickness had just gotten worse. half lie.
I told Summer I could handle staying until the 4th quarter. lie.
I wanted to have a good time with my sister & I didn't want to waste her birthday present.
(Especially when we managed the 7th row of the student section!)


I've been living out of my bed for most of the past two days. My stomach has been punching the rest of my intestines and they're pretty pissed off and fighting back. I'm worried about what happened at the party. I'm worried about my psych midterm. I'm worried that someday I'll end up working in the corporate world, in a cubicle with bad lighting, while my camera collects dust in my closet. I'm worried that I worry too much.
posted by Songs of Love at 7:43 PM |

0 Comments: