Thursday, October 9, 2008
I really like talking about concerts. I was expecting to discuss the nights adventures.
Instead I think I have the flu. I think someone was like, Fuck being sick, WITH THE FLU, I'm going to go to a concert, enjoy myself, and contaminate everyone around me.
Which doesn't make too much sense because Haley feels fine.


Reasons this is one of the absolute worst times to have the flu:
1. It's still my birthday week.
2. Next week is my psych midterm.
3. I have a Latin test tomorrow. (Thank God my professor is so damn nice and is letting me retake it.)
4. I lost my car key.
5. I'm an idiot without a car.
6. Most importantly, Friday is the party, a lot of people from out of town are coming to stay with me, and I have not even 48 hours to get better.
posted by Songs of Love at 12:03 AM |

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2008 at 10:09 AM, Blogger Sarah Loves to Bake said........
How did you lose your car??