Sunday, November 22, 2009
I am so excited about this week because:

- All 4 of my grandparents are coming to visit AND my brother.
- I get to go to church 2 weeks in a row.
- I start getting hungry for Thanksgiving in like August.
- Sibling photo and blood donating!
- I'm baking Cinnamon Swirl bread, which means I get to knead bread, which I oddly love to do.
- Sarah and I can finally see each other.
- Charlotte is being super cuddly.
- The family is getting out passports for this summer.
- We are finalizing our stops on our Germany & Italy vacation.
- I am prematurely excited about going to the mountain town in Italy where my family comes from and spending the night!
- I miss Johns Creek. I miss driving around in it. I miss everything it reminds me of.
- Dad and I are making homemade noodles and homemade meatballs for homemade spaghetti, but even better we're making Wedding Soup!
- Doctor's appointment tomorrow means more migraine medicine!
- I've lost weight.
- PITZELS!
- I got to teach dad parts of the Kookaburra song that he didn't know.
- I got no girl problems.

Negatives about this week:
- I have to do a LOT of school work.
- I have to share my bed with Summer for a few days.
- Erik and I are bound to start a fight.
- My family is kinda crazy.
posted by Songs of Love at 11:02 PM |

2 Comments:

At November 23, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I wish I was home to experience crazy family doings!
 


At November 24, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Blogger Sarah Loves to Bake said........
yay for visiting :)