Saturday, December 11, 2010
I think this is why girls make such strong bonds with each other. Personally I just don't have much luck at making friends with guys but I think it's because I try so much harder to be friends with girls. No matter how shitty your romantic partner can make you feel when they break your heart, you can't fully hate the idea of love and being in love. It's when you go through your darkest times that you realize who your real friends are but also when you realize how great friendship love is. I feel so loved by my female friends and how much they care about me. This may be finals week, usually the most stressful and self centered week for college students, and yet my friends who know what's happening in my life have been very supportive and on call whenever I need someone to talk to, when I need to cuddle or if I just need some company. Even if I haven't seen them in weeks.
posted by Songs of Love at 3:58 PM |

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Blogger Sarah Loves to Bake said........
i love you. please come visit me when you are in town.