Tuesday, December 14, 2010
I hate dreams. No matter how much progress I make in my waking life and no matter how awesome I do on a final, I still have these fully believable untrue dreams. I had a dream where he texted me and told me I was being insensitive and hurtful. In the dream I started to feel really bad and then I was like, "No, I've been trying to heal. I haven't been lashing out. AND you were the one who's been saying insensitive things." Even though dream me was right, I still woke up feeling bad for some reason. The feeling feels completely attached to him. This wasn't on my How To Rock a Final plan. I think I feel like this because I'm a pushover. I don't like being mean. It guilts me. Even if I should be trying to build a hard exterior.
posted by Songs of Love at 12:33 PM |

0 Comments: