Saturday, January 29, 2011
Today has been pretty good to me. It was super sunny and nice out today so my mom cleaned my car inside and out. June looks good! Mom got out that weird neon green scratch and she was finally able to get the coke(?) stains off my seats. Charlotte and Fitz put on a show today. Fitz really enjoys living with dogs and, of course, running wild up and down the stairs. I can't wait for him to have a doggy roommate and all the extra room to play in.

I miss sleeping in and then waking up feeling so relaxed. The cramps totally sucked though so I stayed in bed with a heating pad. I still haven't figured out this medical mystery, my appointment is Monday. I decided to use the newer friendship page feature on facebook to walk down memory lane with a certain boy. I knew it sounded like a terrible idea but I've been feeling really different this weekend. I'm definitely glad I did. It was nice to go back and see how good things could be. I wouldn't say it gave me a final sense of closure but it gave me much needed peace. Listening to Play It Cool Boy makes me feel like I'm coming home to my heart.
posted by Songs of Love at 11:45 PM |

0 Comments: