Saturday, April 27, 2013
I had a very strange nightmare this morning that won't shake out of my thoughts completely.  I dreamed that my ex was marrying one of my friends and I was in the wedding party.  We were at this convention center feeling venue for the wedding, and I was going to go change into my dress when I saw the bride fall backwards down a super tall marble/slate staircase.  I rushed over and had someone else call 911 while I cradled this super bloody friend of mine.  A few days later I went to meet her at her house after she came back from the hospital, and she had one really swollen ankle and cuts on her face but she wouldn't stop smiling.  We go into her house, where my ex was, and she says that she's not upset about what had happened because the doctors were able to tell her that she was pregnant and the baby was okay.  And then I lunged for this girl's neck with the agility of a cheetah. After attempting to beat her up, I then attempted to seduce my ex back.  It was like one of those romantic comedies that makes you want to shake your head and turn off the TV.

I don't ever want to become that person.

Labels: , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 12:25 PM |

0 Comments: