Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Horrible men are everywhere now, but there is hope.  There are the few that have become a breath of fresh air.  I have a crush. I have a crush! I am a teenage girl all over again because crushes are dumb, but I still have one.

Remember how crushes are horrible monsters because they build unattainable hopes? Yeah, that's still true.  There's every chance in the world that this will slip by me and if it does it will pretty much be all my fault because I can't act on it.  Well. I mean, not now.

Also, why do crushes exist if they make your life so miserable?  One minute I'm so thankful for the kindness of strangers and the next I'm giddy and I've lost all ability to play it cool and I just have to subject myself to whatever embarrassing word vomit is coming out of my mouth.

Is there an age when crushes aren't ridiculous?  Is that limit an age or level of maturity or is it a whole the limit does not exist Mean Girls reference?

Labels: , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 11:58 PM |

0 Comments: