Saturday, June 17, 2017
You didn't think it would be you.  We all know it can happen to anybody, old or young.  Coworkers, classmates, distant aunts, famous celebrities, the poor and the rich.  Some even die.  Many do, actually.  Privately or in small groups or on purpose to escape. The pain and the stress and that feeling of being so, so tired.

But your journey has just started. It's isolated and the pain is faint.  Well, the irritation from this particular strand at least.  It's early and there is so much to do. So many procedures and medications and prayer circles, but not for you.  This journey may have just begun but it is a chapter towards the end of your book and you don't particularly care if it writes your final chapter.  I do. 

I'm angry, you're damn right. My anger isn't really at fate or life or God, though.  My anger is with you.  I'm not the only one who needs you.  I'm not the one who would fall apart without you right now.  One can only stand their ground on a fault line for so long.

I love you so much.  I want to paw at you with my voice through the phone. Please fight.  Please be strong.  Please be here now. 
posted by Songs of Love at 12:17 AM |

0 Comments: