Saturday, June 3, 2017
I haven't had much time to write lately.  I have been so busy trying to schedule things around work and reading when I'm not at work or on break or kind of even in the car.  They moved my location at work because of the renovations and now I am highly visible all the time so I can't check my email, schedule appointments, etc.

I'm pushing really hard to reach my reading goal for the year and I've read so many great books this year.  Since I hate the radio, can't stand the ads on Spotify/Pandora, and have overplayed my in car mixes, I have been listening to books on tape in the car!  So far it hasn't distracted me while driving.  I've actually had to replay certain parts when the road needed all of my attention.  I'm not always a huge fan of the narrators, especially when they try to change their voice when speaking for different characters because they usually just do something annoying with their voice.

I'm holding back because I'm on the verge of something amazing.  I remember this feeling from a few years ago. I just want to be certain.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 12:06 AM |

0 Comments: