Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Despite lack of evidence to the contrary, Libby has not been on hiatus.  I've been reading a lot to keep up with my reading goals for the year and also because reading is awesome and books are magical time machines that take you back and forth through time but also sideways to different realities.  There have been so many amazing passages that I have bookmarked to share, but I don't have as much down time lately to post them.  Also, as much as I love calendars and coordinating, I've never made an effort to update Libby with content on a time table.

I felt like Manchester Orchestra tonight but I have so little on this computer.  This song spoke to me, and all the books in my life right now, but then I listened to Simple Math and I'm like, that's me too.

What if I've been trying to get to where I've always been? 

And then, out of left field, it's Eminem for the rest of the night.


Labels: , , , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 11:57 PM |

0 Comments: