Sunday, December 10, 2017
Today is another day to be thankful for - sledding, singing, and good people.

I mean, it was some really bad singing, but I had fun trying to find the alto part in it all. It was a day of good, with plenty of light.

Tomorrow I get my last cast off.  I am so ready for this day.  Ready to be back on the road, back to washing my hair with both hands, back to cutting my own meat, back to wearing normal clothes and all the layers I need to stay warm at work.  Oh my gosh I can't believe how happy I am that I can start wearing gloves on both hands tomorrow!  The feeling in my hand is still not all there yet, and I have been praying so hard that it's just the cast.  Patience is not my best virtue, but I'm trying.  I will stay in the light and find the good and avoid sounding like a cult leader.

Labels: , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 8:46 PM |

0 Comments: