Monday, January 1, 2018
2018 is going to be a magical mystery tour year of my life, I can feel it. Not like the movie with the drugs and the weird shenanigans. This year is going to bring a lot of change for me. Loss of one of my favorite loved ones, birth of one of my new favorite loved ones, the final phase of my twenties, a year of firsts for my green initiative, and (God willing) a time for love to come back into my life.

I am writing small pieces for my new site, hoping to launch it later this month. I hate naming my writing. There is so much in a name - so much value, meaning, artistry. With Libby I pair my posts to the music that's playing, the song that replays in my heart and on my speakers. I don't like to do that with my poetry and fiction work though. So I'm going to struggle through it and make each piece, and then share my mood playlists separately.

I would not be surprised if a third of it included songs by The Beatles.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 2:56 PM |

0 Comments: