Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Nerd moment here. I wish Wizards Unite has come out 5 years ago. I’d go back 10 years, but let’s face it, apps weren’t really a thing then.

Like I’m glad the Pokémon nerds got the resurrection they were looking for, but Harry Potter nerds are so much more intense. Or at least they were. I seriously only know 7 people playing Wizards Unite. I feel awkwardly old playing it, but also I love it! I was revisiting the Harry Potter books through my old favorite, books on tape, when the app launched.  I think I was on the 6th book. Revisiting all those cool characters, objects & scenes that didn’t make it into the movies, and then seeing them come alive in the app was such a fun experience!

Tess and I have been visiting our local parks playing & walking & playing ball. It puts me in such a better head space after work & she freaks out when she sees her harness. If we go to the dog park she lets me throw the ball like 3 times before she walks to the exit with it. She freaks out about going there but just doesn’t want to play with other dogs. I don’t like talking to the dog park people so it’s kind of a win-win.

Today my coworker bestie said the most magical thing! “Have you lost weight?” And then if that wasn’t sweet enough, “Your clothes all look like they’re fitting looser.” I don’t think I hugged her, but I should have. Or made her a girl power heavy mix.

Why yes, Tess and I have lost some weight. Well I think she has. I don’t have a scale.

This is 150 times better than getting the stomach bug last year & losing all that weight.

We have also been playing FKA twig’s new song on repeat because at first we saw the video & were confused & then we just listened to the music & it’s so wonderfully layered. Can’t wait for Magdalene!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 9:59 PM |

0 Comments: