Friday, June 28, 2019
It’s been brought to my attention that I rarely listen to whole albums, so I’m putting more of an effort into trying that. Really finally noticed all the sheep references in Black Sheep Boy. Well you know, the first three songs at least.

I need to count sheep or something. Something to help me sleep through the night. Last night I had this dream, contextual a nightmare, that just made me shudder. I dreamt that my ex was married to someone else, which has been a recent development in a few of my dreams, but in this dream I was hosting him and his wife, his parents, some relatives, and his close old friends. Thankfully it wasn’t set in my actual house, but it was one of those red light streaming through the windows, late afternoon lazy weekend dreams. Everyone was sitting in my living room and his mom and a few aunts were wiping tears of joy out of their eyes. There I am with a tray of drinks, lemonade or iced tea. What the hell am I doing?
posted by Songs of Love at 9:07 AM |

0 Comments: