Friday, February 22, 2019
Fitz and I are dance packing because tomorrow’s moving day! He’s curious about where I’ve been all day and affectionate as ever, so I had to play this song for him. 

Today cane together beautifully, a universal apology for storms & migraines & crappy days. My boss boss was in a great mood. Announcing all kinds of positive changes for us. Impromptu lunch out at Enzo’s Sushi. Bento boxes for all! Then a two hour early release. Happy Friday!!!!!!

I bought new lights for my bathroom. Dad and I were on the brink of breaking them or us or both but we got them both up. Everything looks so much fresher. Except for the tub and the sinks and the cabinets, but pish posh the improvement is great for now! 

New paint & smooth ceilings & a new fan in my bedroom. Way too many cups and miscellaneous kitchen things in my cabinets. A bedroom for guests with enough child like flair to work for auntie sleepovers. An office view to overlook my future garden. My new coffee table perfect for game night or pizza night! I can’t belive it’s finally here. Swoon baby, starry nights! It has a great view of the stars too! I’m so incredibly happy and scared and hopeful and determined and inspired and freaking excited!

Fitz popped back by with some kisses. He’s oblivious but totally crazy in love. He’s by far my favorite devil. 

The angels gave us F. Scott Fitzgerald. 

Labels: , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 11:51 PM |

0 Comments: