Friday, February 15, 2019
My coworkers passed on some kind of monster virus when I got back home. Within 24 hours my throat was sore & it hurt to breathe. Then it just went all runny noses from there. No one can take you seriously with a runny nose.

Daffodils started popping up all over Georgia. Except at my house. That’s cool. My mom got me tulips I can plant so, you know, in your face all you super lucky people with the very common but heartwarming daffodils. Next year I will have both.

I’ve been too sick to pay much attention to anything and missed a post from Tokyo Police Club yesterday about this classic first TPC song. My ex put it on a Valentine’s Day mix for me back in the day and I think it was the first I’d ever heard this song. It’s kind of hard to remember. But I love it. I’ve said many times in the past that TPC would make a great boyfriend for me. Not like just one of them and not like the whole band at once but like their music as a person. Hey, I’ve already warned you several times I’m loony.

Cut Cut Paste. Tessellate. Argentina. Simple Dude. They know how to make me swoon.

Is this blood his or mine, cause when we kiss our scars align. 

We’ve made things difficult in the past, so happy Valentine’s Day. 

Labels: ,

posted by Songs of Love at 9:53 PM |

0 Comments: