Tuesday, February 12, 2019
I expected to find more Smashing Pumpkins posts in Libby, but there was just the one.

I had a great work trip and then I came home and apparently caught a virus. Everyone’s sick and it’s supposed to rain all month. Rainy months are so depressing. They are not the optimal time for moving into houses or going on first dates or good hair days. Bah humbug and all that jazz.

On my work trip, my boss used photos of our pets to fill the artwork in our booth & entrance pieces. Not photos of random animals or member photos or clinic photos but photos she surprisingly asked the staff for a few weeks before the conference. This threw me over the moon. I miss my pets so much when I travel. I make my mom send me photo updates. And here they were enlarged and with me a state away.

It was a great trip like I said, but it was a long one & I missed my boys so much. At home they fight over who can cuddle me. The only fight that waged there was how to make my hotel bed feel less sterile and more homey.

Before I left I took Tess to see her new house. She was...under impressed. And it was a beautiful, sunny day! I can tell how sad she is with me spending so much time away. It’s not like she knows it’s to keep her safe and give us more time together later.  When I came home her smile was contagious. Fitz even let her join the snuggles.

Fitz is just a whole other story though. Won’t let me out of his sight. Constant purrs. Kisses. Constant contact. We took pictures, of course we did, and now I have total proof that cats can hug. Q is more relaxed cool until you get under the covers & then he wants to be the little spoon. I am a crazy cat lady and it’s the best. Especially with a pup side kick.
posted by Songs of Love at 10:33 PM |

0 Comments: