Tuesday, October 9, 2018
I cannot listen to the beginning of this song and not move. Shake your body to the right or a little shoulder jive or even just a few whips of my ponytail. This song just puts me in a good mood.

I listened to Jenny’s solo tracks today at work. Now it’s time to navigate back to Rilo Kiley.

So I was getting ready for bed, but my legs have been killing me ever since I carried my niece around on my back. (I seriously either need a serious exercise routine or else cool down on the cool aunt promises.) I saw this song was about to come on and I was like “Yes! Exercise bike!” Benefits of living in the basement with workout equipment. I seriously wish I could take this with me when I move. If I want to stay up past 10 to watch tv or binge on my phone, I commit to doing it while riding the exercise bike. My thighs already feel better.

I think it would be really Jenny Lewis of me to buy a real bike to ride in my new neighborhood. With my ponytail whipping in the wind and my jacket with a million pockets. Don’t think it will ever happen though because that would depress the shit out of Tess. As it is every time I get on the exercise bike she lays down across from me with hopeful eyes. I tried to go running with her after one night, when I still had enough energy to stay moving, but she was not interested in exercise. She just wants me to go outside and throw her ball and not mind when she never brings it back. Dogs.

Tomorrow I’m going to wake up and remember why I shouldn’t bike past 11.
posted by Songs of Love at 11:17 PM |

0 Comments: