Wednesday, May 9, 2018
I stayed home sick today and it was torture.  I don't enjoy being sick, but today with the beautiful weather and the sun out made it worse.  I want to be outside so badly.  Instead I am trying to convince my stomach to keep food down.  That doesn't mean I'm not craving food.  There is so much I want to eat today.  Except I don't want to taste it a second time.

There's a rumor out there that a full glass of milk can settle your stomach.  Do not trust those people.  It is an experience I do not want to relive. It's not an experience you want to go through either.

In the mean time I have lost a dress size.  I know this because I am swimming in my dresses and shorts.  I am back to the same weight I was in college. I did not think that would be possible without a lot of exercise.  It would be nice to enjoy all this, but nothing feels comfortable when my stomach is this unsettled.  Anything with a waistband makes me uncomfortable. 
posted by Songs of Love at 9:52 PM |

0 Comments: