Monday, April 23, 2018
When you don't share your blog with anyone, does anyone notice when you don't update it for two weeks?  I mean, two weeks is a long time.  I am a new person.  I was a worse person.  Now I'm a better person. That explains so much, doesn't it?

On the physical realm I am without splint, without cast, as of today - without stitches.  Mostly without queasiness.  Also without a handful of lbs.  The only blessed side effect of a week with a stomach bug.

But there is balance in the universe, so with all that I have lost I have gained stress (ah but this I keep gaining & loosing), new prescriptions, a deep value in allergy medicine, money in my bank account.

Some good, some bad, still changing.

Tomorrow the Stars will be out and I will be young again. If only for a few foolish hours.  Oh, so swoon baby starry nights.

Labels:

posted by Songs of Love at 11:16 PM |

0 Comments: